Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Anyone here to talk to me or is everyone waiting for scorecard?
Waiting since yesterday night 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Anyone here to talk to me or is everyone waiting for scorecard?
Waiting since yesterday night 😕
Round Three Scorecard
Yourstrulyone didnt submit answer!

I need to go many pages to get Boonie ka ek post and search option isnt showing me her name toh mujhe bhi dikhao how the animated character looks likeOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Yeah it is a work in progress ,instead of Banned as first shown , it shows inactive now , if you went to her profile , it shows a sleeping animated character as if the person choose to go hibernate .
They made the changes it seems , few more days she will be back I hope
She gave the scorecard nowWaiting since yesterday night 😕
Thanks for your efforts @Parm 🤗
Me @30th rank 😆
Why am I not surprised with the gif considering the fact its you?😆
Hello there Nidhi! How are you?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I need to go many pages to get Boonie ka ek post and search option isnt showing me her name toh mujhe bhi dikhao how the animated character looks like
Just check the related topics section , she made a post in one ..