Originally posted by: LotusPetals
hola you, miss Purple 🤗
Hayeee LP kahan gayab thi tum! You know kya KYA NAHI HUA MERE SAATH??!!
I have soooo muchhh to tell youuu!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
hola you, miss Purple 🤗
Hayeee LP kahan gayab thi tum! You know kya KYA NAHI HUA MERE SAATH??!!
I have soooo muchhh to tell youuu!

I remember primary school 🐷
lol that profile pic really reminds me of you more now😉Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I was a fast learner as a baby, ab utni hi slow hoon😆
My mum says I used to tidy up all day...sort out my toys and stuff...she never had to tidy up my things😆 now I just sit on my ass all day doing nothing🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I was a fast learner as a baby, ab utni hi slow hoon😆
My mum says I used to tidy up all day...sort out my toys and stuff...she never had to tidy up my things😆 now I just sit on my ass all day doing nothing🤣
Lmaoo same🤣🤣 mom always say how I used to be so eager to help her in the kitchen & tidy up my table & closet🤪
Now tho samee hinna, my lazy ass do nothing🤣
I'm going now. Goodnight guys 🤗
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Lmaoo same🤣🤣 mom always say how I used to be so eager to help her in the kitchen & tidy up my table & closet🤪
Now tho samee hinna, my lazy ass do nothing🤣
at least they are not aware we have become gamblers on IF🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
at least they are not aware we have become gamblers on IF🤣🤣
They should know the hardwork we do here yr🤣🤣 not as easy task
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Not only him but also Ennuyi😭
Ennuyi is doing black magic on all of us🤣

I used the “forgot at home” one so many times 😆😆 everything I’m supposed have that I don’t, my only excuse is I left at home. Homework, driver licenses, insurance card you name it. I mean I use this excuse even today everywhere, with police officers, instructors, doctors office. I always make sure I check in front of them so they don’t get suspicious. I check my purse/backpack. 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 ikr someone in relation died, very sad excuse man and excuse of sick n all. I didnt used to make excuses so went with sick as my family suggested that ans haha
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
at least they are not aware we have become gamblers on IF🤣🤣
Learned any tricks yet?🤣
