Give an option. Like that if you give MCQ , I will choose it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Give an option. Like that if you give MCQ , I will choose it 🤣
😂
makes sense
if maggi and pasta can be combined..history geo etc should be combined as well..else dont combine anything
btw 15 questions...isnt it bit too much lol
Good night Sheeps and Shepherds :)
This is my first sheep tournament And I have heard alot of about it.
Is it really bad?
Not exactly nostalgia.. its something we all have gone through. 😆
But thr will be no options
Childhood
This is my first sheep tournament And I have heard alot of about it.
Is it really bad?
Bollywood Round and My name go together like oil and water 🤣
Childhood
Childhood is nostalgic