Nah its okay
I get scared very easily😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nah its okay
I get scared very easily😆
He must be Partying that I lost my first place and probably won't even be in top ten 🤣
Her hair looking gorgeous here
Aisa na bolo Soni behenOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Not happening Alexia but thanks for the confidence on me
You are a great player and will do great in upcoming rounds
Why :(
I am here for reviews tell me what is bothering? it open call for everyone here or PM.
Too many options zeal ,limit it four max , six is tough to choose from 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Really with that face he had so many affairs ?😲
Wtf she married him.Sabse bekaar choice that uska.They are really such a mismatch couple😵
They have 12 years age difference right ?
Kya dikha usko usme
I SWEAR MAN!
And she married at like 22 or something. At the peak of her career. Like after giving hits like Bangalore Days and Om Shanti Oshana.
Fahadh is loaded, I heard Nazriya ka bhi arranged marriage tha. She claims she fell in love with him on the sets of Blore Days but I heard arranged tha.
Okay. That's fine then. Even I thought how can one get scared with my signature 😊
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aisa na bolo Soni behen
You are a great player and will do great in upcoming rounds
Lets see but nahi lagta :(
Anyaay hai waise toh yehOriginally posted by: NitaReid
He must be Partying that I lost my first place and probably won't even be in top ten 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
He is Atharva ❤️ Good Actor ❤️
Meine toh starting mein shaadi ko hi denial kiya tha🤣
I like him ☺️