Hows the Josh everyone? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hows the Josh everyone? 😆
Aww Soni behenOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bad :( got 7
You will do better in the upcoming rounds
Your siggy I legit got scared 😆Originally posted by: heartbleed
kaun jeeta.. kaun haara?
I wont very bad luck in this rounds :( i will be top 15 looks like
Really with that face he had so many affairs ?😲Originally posted by: togepe30
She was so young, she married that buddha.
I heard he had a lotta affairs before he finally married her.
Why did she marry him, ugh!
I know he is a good actor, but whatever yaar. I dont like him🤣 He is toooo old for her.
Wtf she married him.Sabse bekaar choice that uska.They are really such a mismatch couple😵
They have 12 years age difference right ?
Kya dikha usko usme
Hows the Josh everyone? 😆
Not so good :(
Where is the score card . I am here for my townies 🤣
Heya Student
Good good hume apne student pe naaz hai
Teacher jaisi hi ho tum

Aise questions dene ke baad you ask how is the josh?🤓Hows the Josh everyone? 😆
Bichare log kitne udaas hai with the questions