Hmmm....Originally posted by: bhshre95
I can feel bashing and trolling barsat coming upon Ani😈🤣
Bada anand aaega🤣
Shreya that we all will do together... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmmm....Originally posted by: bhshre95
I can feel bashing and trolling barsat coming upon Ani😈🤣
Bada anand aaega🤣
Shreya that we all will do together... 🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Chalo atleast Bon will become independent. She will not need anyone's helping at this rate🤣
I hope she taunts him later ki jab bhi muje aapki jarurat hoti aap pass nahi hote vaada todne wale pati babu
👍🏼I will maintain the hassi wala mahaul in our IF mohalla🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Dedication🤣
😈🤣 I just don't want him to be in mini place.
😆😆Tumhaare mann ke vichitra khayal ki jai ho Mahi behen...🤣🤣
the gif! 🤣 fits perfectly! 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
You will see in today's episode. Mini's house.🤣
No please 🥱
Kya tha hei 🤣
🥺😒Originally posted by: bhshre95
Aagey dekhiye mein same dialogues of kaka but in this Bon with difficulty is ghumaoing the chakki
She will be successful in atta peesing i guess🥺 Ani will not come mostly