Has the discussions started?
Yes it has since 2pm IST
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Has the discussions started?
Yes it has since 2pm IST
I?
Trying to download episodes
I got 9.4 cgpa in 10th but got least marks in ScienceI got full marks in chemistry in boards of 10th but still find it difficult
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But not a format of game like sandy said
Lets see wat Shepherds decide
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
But thought/subject both was mentioned there I went for subject because I felt most will go that way.
yep, most of the sheeps went with subject only
HmmOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Ya I came to the forum as I got to know thatactor playing the role of Karthik 's father got covid positve
The forum is thankfully not so active
So its easy to moderate
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But not a format of game like sandy said
OK
So we will get only one goal in this question :(
Cute😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I chose thought over subject. I wrote thinking about my crush, it's all I could think of. 😆