remembering years was the most difficult one.Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I toh wrote history because I used to get bored and have a nice nap in the history class 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
remembering years was the most difficult one.Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I toh wrote history because I used to get bored and have a nice nap in the history class 😆
Aww thank you so much 🤗
I am so glad got rid of Golden Poop.😆
Also changed the Dp to match the Teal ❤️
Mujhe toh aati thi neend ab kya karoon main 🥱
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That one should be as the ones who understood correctly will only get 1 or 2 goals which is unfair
Or give all 1 point
But thats not game format 🤔
Hi LexiOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello people
How are you today?
Hello Teacher 🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello people
You are mod in YRKKH forum ? Saw a warning post of yours their some time before .
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That one should be as the ones who understood correctly will only get 1 or 2 goals which is unfair
Or give all 1 point
Which question? It was same for everyone why cancel anything 😲
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
remembering years was the most difficult one.
Yes
That's one reason I hated that subject in school 😑
I am okay Shera
How are you doing?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello people
Hi Alexia :)