History is most boring subject, I was always confused about years and who succeeded whom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
History is most boring subject, I was always confused about years and who succeeded whom
I hope history, geography all the counted together as social science 😨
Thank you Glady 🤗Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Congrats TC for becoming Dazzler 🥳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Pls don scrap any question :)
yeah don't scrap the question
instead give one point to everyone without goals
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Pls don scrap any question :)
That one should be as the ones who understood correctly will only get 1 or 2 goals which is unfair
Or give all 1 point
You're welcome 🤗Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Thank you Glady 🤗
Teal is looking nice on your username
yeah don't scrap the question
instead give one point to everyone without goals
Thats a good idea too
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I hope history, geography all the counted together as social science 😨
yeah, like Q7 answers it should be combined in one
I used to find it fun.Would read it like a story and the years and who succeeded was what fascinated me.
History is most boring subject, I was always confused about years and who succeeded whom
The chemistry equations was what made mad and confused 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That one should be as the ones who understood correctly will only get 1 or 2 goals which is unfair