Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Although I was focused on VAni but still I couldn't help but notice how the driver was representing us there. He was into VAni as well. I see a shipper.🤣
he is a die hard shipper seedha bhabhji...🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Although I was focused on VAni but still I couldn't help but notice how the driver was representing us there. He was into VAni as well. I see a shipper.🤣
he is a die hard shipper seedha bhabhji...🤣🤣
Durki nazar achchi hai bande ki. Future dekh liya. Bhaiya toh inko bhabiji banake hi manenge. This whole concept is so interesting. I can't wait to watch the next episode.
Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Durki nazar achchi hai bande ki. Future dekh liya. Bhaiya toh inko bhabiji banake hi manenge. This whole concept is so interesting. I can't wait to watch the next episode.
OMG another 4 days...i just cannot wait
its so addictive
Exactly. Sharad's character is so interesting. ❤️
Originally posted by: Ianoconic
Exactly. Sharad's character is so interesting. ❤️
after ritik raheja,veeranshu singhania is amazingly written character😍
uff that innocene at.the same the madness and obsession combination its just goosebumps🔥❤
The song suits them ♥️
uff that innocene atnthe same the madness and obsession combination its just goosebumps🔥❤
i am going to watch all 4 epis again...🔥🔥🔥
i want to drown into Aakeshwari-Vani's passion☺️
veer say 'ya tum meri andhere me chamkoge ya phir mein tumhare ujale me'
mujhe yeh kehna hai mujhe dono me jalna aur chamkana hai🤣mera aakesh and veeranshu❤️
I think I will create a drive for VaNi scenes only soon. I mostly skip through the rest during rewatch and just watch their scenes again.i am going to watch all 4 epis again...🔥🔥🔥
i want to drown into Aakeshwari-Vani's passion☺️
veer say 'ya tum meri andhere me chamkoge ya phir mein tumhare ujale me'
mujhe yeh kehna hai mujhe dono me jalna aur chamkana hai🤣mera aakesh and veeranshu❤️
I will share it here for everyone.