Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
I wrote Math in 9th 🤡
Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
Yayyy hahaha
I guess everybody wrote subjects😨Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
This is wat I said in d start of discussion ... Many read this question wrongly ... Including me
Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
so most of us misunderstand the question🤣
till now only two are right about the question
social science it is my answer though didnt think like sheepOriginally posted by: hbkrocks
I wrote Math in 9th 🤡
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I guess everybody wrote subjects😨
Will hv to get with that what majority sheep wrote 😆
Question was what subject/thought.. makes you lost attention from. Class?
It meant like ..
If u r day dreaming or planning something..
Not subjects 😆
Only couple of us understood🤣 n wrote not related to subject