only one matching among these 4 answers 💔😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
only one matching among these 4 answers 💔😆
For Q9 most answered Maths and second fav is SST
I wrote History unique answer
Aww its okay lets see what happens, i wrote nails though
For Q9 most answered Maths and second fav is SST
I wrote History unique answer
I wrote crush🤣
Bodmas rule has been most useful one for whole my life ⭐️
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
only one matching among these 4 answers 💔😆
I wrote In front of school for Q12
rest mine match with most
Wow 🥳 you did well ...👍🏼
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
I thought about BODMAS, Pythagoras theorem & in the end wrote Algebra 🤣
I wrote algebra too😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
it showed for me too😆 I couldnt think d usage so
I went with Arithmetic application
Same