saving this gif xD
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
saving this gif xD
Both who? I am not even that good🤣🤣 Urs i like most is the soft blending <33
That soft blending is not a rocket science 😆 but the graphics you guys use are
Accha hai or else u would bleach ur eyes
Says the first ever FFG of the month 😏
Nidz, if u were a participate, you would aced the second round with flying colors
Why do you think so 😆 My sarcasm goes off when I need it the most and makes the situation super awkward😳😆
BB was the first one😂😂
BB was the first one😂😂
Oops! The second one I guess or maybe the third one. Spoiled brat of FFG
You expect people to believe you arent pro at PSing😆
Itne bada jhoot nahi bolte Leeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnaaaaaaa🤣Accha hai or else u would bleach ur eyes
Originally posted by: HateSober
Oops! The second one I guess or maybe the third one. Spoiled brat of FFG
Third. MeeMee is NOT a spoiled brat😒
I was expecting u or Sam to be the next FFG of the month
Originally posted by: HateSober
Why do you think so 😆 My sarcasm goes off when I need it the most and makes the situation super awkward😳😆
Oh though ur sarcasm is justtt insanneeee!! U would do well🤣🤣