Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can you see it in PM? Do you want me to send you the album link?
Did you see i am already wining this game with 30 points 😈

Thanks for transferring your points.. received in my locker!! in which Sam doesn't have access to.
Koi Kahe, Kehta Rahe Kitna Bhi Humko Hai Nahi Sun na
I don't have access to your locker neither to your points so well when I calculate the points I'm just gonna calculate the ones I have.

Baki k 12 +12 points tumhe Mubarak ho 🤪
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Can you see it in PM? Do you want me to send you the album link?
😈
Ek do answers bhi bhej dena sath mai..

PS: I am just joking ... 😆 i can see them.
Khule Aasaman Mein Khaabon Ke Parinday 🤔
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
I don't have access to your locker neither to your points so well when I calculate the points I'm just gonna calculate the ones I have.
Baki k 12 +12 points tumhe Mubarak ho 🤪
![]()
They didnt leave you those points but gave them to me.😎 Ye bhi talent hota hai.
What the hell is happening here?😆