Its been two days and now I miss my dp😭
Oh i hope they will fix it soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its been two days and now I miss my dp😭
Oh i hope they will fix it soon
Guys what are leading ans?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Me too wrore algebra but basic math (addition, subtraction) can win
yeah it seems like that
but I didn't choose BADMOS cause we have to choose one application🥱
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
It showed no. 1 in google
it showed for me too😆 I couldnt think d usage so
I went with Arithmetic application
Oh i hope they will fix it soon
Thanks nina🤗
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Am I only one who answered Biryani for food question ???🥺😆
I almost wrote fried rice 😆 but true biriyani was a fav, used to have fights for it ❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I feel its gonna win but hope not
What have you written ?
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
it showed for me too😆 I couldnt think d usage so
I went with Arithmetic application
😆 safer choice
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Guys what are leading ans?
1. Pranks/Jokes
2. Exams getting cancelled/School trips
3. Nails/Shoes
4. Maggie
5. After school hangouts
6.
7.
8. PTM
9. Paper plane
10. Tic-tac-toe/FLAMES
1. Pranks/Jokes
2. Exams getting cancelled/School trips
3. Nails/Shoes
4. Maggie
5. After school hangouts
6.
7.
8. PTM
9. Paper plane
10. Tic-tac-toe/FLAMES
Wow 6 not bad
Thank you Alaukik😃