Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I understood your confusion!
Different education systems run throughout the world😆
@ B.......Yes, you're correct..........
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I understood your confusion!
Different education systems run throughout the world😆
@ B.......Yes, you're correct..........
Congrats on turning red Isa🥳
Lavy...buddy...on a phone...Good night! Have a wonderful week! See you next week! Take care ❤️🤗
Because you crossed 5k posts🥳
Lavy...buddy...on a phone...Good night! Have a wonderful week! See you next week! Take care ❤️🤗
Thanks❤️same to you!
Good day🤗
this <3
another pao bhaji lover🤗
yeah its good & something to die for :DOriginally posted by: priya185
another pao bhaji lover🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5