Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
matlab tumhare paas jo red dupattas hai woh tum pehno
tum bass woh 24000 meter wale red dupatte se nafrat karo
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
matlab tumhare paas jo red dupattas hai woh tum pehno
tum bass woh 24000 meter wale red dupatte se nafrat karo
Okay 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi hi all
Hi, Priya .🤗
Hi how are youOriginally posted by: XJLG7N4UQD6T7MVV
Hi, Priya .🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi how are you
I am good! Just these online classes gave a headache...
And you?
Online is slightly better than in person saved time travelling and in online tests can sneaky peak😆Originally posted by: VHK37IPK5JUV25AV
I am good! Just these online classes gave a headache...
And you?
I have projects to do
hello shello ji 😆Originally posted by: priya185
Hi hi all
do you usually prefer online classes or face-to-face?Originally posted by: TOXYVSPGZ4HOHGR5
I am good! Just these online classes gave a headache...
And you?
Originally posted by: priya185
Online is slightly better than in person saved time travelling and in online tests can sneaky peak😆
I have projects to do
Yeah...
@Bold- I do that sometimes🤣 we ask answers on WhatsApp to each other🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5