
Miss you love😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

Miss you love😭
good..we had our parna celebrations and we send everyone mitchami dukkdam messages...funny thing was ppl started calling for wishes despite texting them...usually not a person who prefers calls...but thanks for asking..hows ganesh chaturti celebrations going?
YeahOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Just 11.8?
I thought it was going to be 1000 at least...people don't recognize talent and good things
ahh love this
Ghisa pita plott, FL has a problem, fight against all odds and becomes successful😆Originally posted by: ZQIW22AFFPXQB7OW
@ Mayu- read the plot 🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ghisa pita plott, FL has a problem, fight against all odds and becomes successful😆
Yes...
There is more to it. Not going to say it. 😆 it's too 🤢
Mishti aise toh laal dupatte se bhi surgery karenge
#JustAMeme😆
Yeah 😭
I hate Laal dupatta... I had his all of my red dupattas in the wardrobe. Never ever I am going to wear them again😎
Originally posted by: TIVOVTCE2KQDBBHU
Yeah 😭
I hate Laal dupatta... I had his all of my red dupattas in the wardrobe. Never ever I am going to wear them again😎
nahi
tum pehno
bass woh specific se hate karo🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5