Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
How could you !!!!!!!!! Meri tehreer kisi aur ke naam kardi !! Bedard zamana !!!!
Haan woh gadbad ho gayi. I am not very good with remembering things. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
How could you !!!!!!!!! Meri tehreer kisi aur ke naam kardi !! Bedard zamana !!!!
Haan woh gadbad ho gayi. I am not very good with remembering things. 🤔
Hahahaha... wohi toh. I did say it was you 🤣Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
How could you !!!!!!!!! Meri tehreer kisi aur ke naam kardi !! Bedard zamana !!!!
I think it was Meenakshi who said that 😆
See now why we dont want to let go of you as an admin !!!!!!❤️
vaise bhi detoxing mein ho jata hai🤣Haan woh gadbad ho gayi. I am not very good with remembering things. 🤔
You are there in the edited version my love. I had missed some of us and did add... dekho toh ❤️Aur mujhse? 😒
That was so good Catcher 🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
vaise bhi detoxing mein ho jata hai🤣
Hahahaha... sorry 😆 But you would make them trend for Sidharth 😳
no don’t be sorry! It’s definitely hilarious 😆
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
See now why we dont want to let go of you as an admin !!!!!!❤️
But Uma Ki hi galati thi pehle. She didn't mention your name in intro. She only fixed her mistake. 😵
hain na 😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
vaise bhi detoxing mein ho jata hai🤣