Originally posted by: caller123
Because he knows Lalz theories are correct. 🤣
🤣lalz😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
Because he knows Lalz theories are correct. 🤣
🤣lalz😎
Fixed it.Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
acche din aa gya kya
TulsipurFraudpur mein??👏🤣🤣
Vo book depth mein explanation deta hoga🤣
Oh now I got it 🤣Ho sakta hai Ani ke pas hai na special hi ho sayad 🤣
Socho agar opposite hua toh saare mood ka satyanash ho jaana hai🤣Lalz u guys are seeing so many dreams, i hope they will come true, but makers always give us thulu, i guess i am sorted, i am not seeing any dreams 🤣i am prepared for even worst episodes. Previously too we seen so many dreams in bed wetting tracks, room sharing , Pooja together, but what we got Tum mere mini ho 🥺
Wo book dekhne se pehle boli thi lol 🤣
Bas Saurabh ke hath me book thi kaun si book thi wo nahi dekha tha tabhi bola 🤣
Partial Amnesia hai makers ko...Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Didn't kaka enter kitchen when Ani was making kadha for boni?🤪
Sasta maal phooka hai usne...
Come on, come on, turn the voot app on
It's a weekend night and I won't be long
Gotta do the uploading, put the episode on
It's a weekend night and I won't be long
'Til I hit the voot floor
Hit the voot floor
I got all I need
No, I ain't got cash
I ain't got cash
But I got you, my customer baby
Baby, I don't need some little litle to upload episode tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
*runs away*
Kya hai ye 🤣
I love cheap thrills ❤️🤣
But this is gonna be my next fav 🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Nope usne bola Sampoo padh nhi sakti to kya hua pictures dekh ke samajh jayegi 🤣
Abb pata nahi kon kon voh pictures dekhne wala hai🤣🤪 since Sampoo lost it🤪
Originally posted by: Prit_007
@bold: Nahi mujhe sab pata hai 🤪😛🤣
Hayeee Hayee 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ohh I forgot about masterji😲....no no I also can't tolerate him long....hope they don't drag his track in this manner🥺
I too can't tolerate too much. mini and Masterji.
No article about his appearance in BB. Normally IF gives na?
Whether he is grey , dark or positive character.