Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
He is a different person, actually me and Priya were talking about another actor that time..
Got it.............👍🏼...so you have more choices.......do you still have Jennie is your profile pic?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
He is a different person, actually me and Priya were talking about another actor that time..
Got it.............👍🏼...so you have more choices.......do you still have Jennie is your profile pic?
Oh...OK...I heard someone was talking about it......but was wondering what is the meaning?.......
Actually I was very sad this evening, so visited the forum, I am in a better space now mentally but the thing is keeping me worried!Originally posted by: HZXLFMX6K3ZV4X5J
Sorry...to know that buddy...are you OK? I know it's personal prob. so won't ask about that...hope you can take care of this and feel better.........❤️🤗
Nope, it is Samantha AkkineniOriginally posted by: WIZSKNLDLLKMPWKM
Got it.............👍🏼...so you have more choices.......do you still have Jennie is your profile pic?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Actually I was very sad this evening, so visited the forum, I am in a better space now mentally but the thing is keeping me worried!
OK...got it......please don't feel sad.....I know.....easy to say but very hard to do.........at least try to distract as much as you can.......health is priority.......rest can wait and change........that's my philosophy............
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Nope, it is Samantha Akkineni
I just googled it.......she is an Indian actor/actress.......
6-7 times in a year
Ok
bye
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴
felt good to interact with you all
after long time❤️
All take care
Stay healthy
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
6-7 times in a year
Oh...lord.......Bhagu what's going on.....that's lot.......why do you do that...for dieting?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Ok
bye
Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴
felt good to interact with you all
after long time❤️
All take care
Stay healthy
It was good to chat with you after a while....Good night! Stay safe & Take care.....❤️🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5