Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I will come after 20 minutes
Will watch IMMJ2
yesterday episode
Mr and Mrs VR☺️❤️
Bhagu....you & your time management...........your statistics are so good..........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I will come after 20 minutes
Will watch IMMJ2
yesterday episode
Mr and Mrs VR☺️❤️
Bhagu....you & your time management...........your statistics are so good..........
He already signed the contractOriginally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Why? Why is he breaking his Gopiyon ke dil?😭🥺
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Shravan is already booked for Mishti and belongs to her😆
OK.........Shravan is for Mishti......& Mohit.....is for Alina......who is for you then buddy?
OK.........Shravan is for Mishti......& Mohit.....is for Alina......who is for you then buddy?
This hottie☺️ We are MaVij ( Maya+Vijay Deverakonda)
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am good, though a personal problem has kept me worried since morning!
Sorry...missed this message...earlier........hope all is OK with you now..........usually 80% of the time...worrying doesn't turn into real worry worthy thing........
@bold, the problem is that it has become a worrisome thing now!
Sorry...missed this message...earlier........hope all is OK with you now..........usually 80% of the time...worrying doesn't turn into real worry worthy thing........
You are welcome
Thanks...Priya.......it was not just Tota...something was in the front...sorry...I don't understand Hindi...too well...guess...you answered both scenarios........
I heard this term from a film
Wow...smart girl........you posted a pic. of another......man somewhere in this thread....he is also handsome......is he the same guy?
He is a different person, actually me and Priya were talking about another actor that time..
Wow...smart girl........you posted a pic. of another......man somewhere in this thread....he is also handsome......is he the same guy?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
@bold, the problem is that it has become a worrisome thing now!
Sorry...to know that buddy...are you OK? I know it's personal prob. so won't ask about that...hope you can take care of this and feel better.........❤️🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5