Originally posted by: priya185
I need to learn this
may be online course
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I need to learn this
may be online course
Gosh, so many favorites in The Times Of India most desirable men list☺️ Vijay Deverakonda on 3🥳Dulquer Salmaan on 6Ram Charan on 18, Rana Daggubati on 30😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Gosh, so many favorites in The Times Of India most desirable men list☺️ Vijay Deverakonda on 3🥳Dulquer Salmaan on 6Ram Charan on 18, Rana Daggubati on 30😎
Who are they Vagee?
Cheering for DQOriginally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Gosh, so many favorites in The Times Of India most desirable men list☺️ Vijay Deverakonda on 3🥳Dulquer Salmaan on 6Ram Charan on 18, Rana Daggubati on 30😎
I need to write 1 paragraph on it need certain thingsOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
may be online course
Originally posted by: priya185
I need to learn this
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Gosh, so many favorites in The Times Of India most desirable men list☺️ Vijay Deverakonda on 3🥳Dulquer Salmaan on 6Ram Charan on 18, Rana Daggubati on 30😎
I don't know them except Rana Daggubati (Bhallaldeva)
congratulations 👍🏼
Originally posted by: priya185
I need to write 1 paragraph on it need certain things
oh
I don't know much
👍🏼.....enjoy the food and have fun...Fasting mat koro........why to suffer.....🤣
👍🏼.....enjoy the food and have fun...Fasting mat koro........why to suffer.....🤣
I fast
but only for 6-7 times
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5