Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am still gushing over yesterday's epi and Shravan☺️
Just came to peek a boo before sleeping and saw this 😆
Shravan mera hai 😎 he is already booked 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am still gushing over yesterday's epi and Shravan☺️
Just came to peek a boo before sleeping and saw this 😆
Shravan mera hai 😎 he is already booked 😈
Bucky...........how do you decode...so efficiently........you're correct..I meant hacking.......is art now........🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Just came to peek a boo before sleeping and saw this 😆
Shravan mera hai 😎 he is already booked 😈
Hi Mishti! How are you doing? Shravan belongs to whom now?
So can't I even gush over him, fine I have my VD😎😈Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Just came to peek a boo before sleeping and saw this 😆
Shravan mera hai 😎 he is already booked 😈
Shravan is already booked for Mishti and belongs to her😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Does anyone here know coding like grounded theory, thematic and descriptive coding🤓
no
in first year
teacher was about to teach this
but time nahi mila😭
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hi Isa! Good to see you too! I’ve been doing fine. How are you doing?
Wait.. I didn’t get you .. elaborate
Hi Shamoo...! Doing OK.........I was just making fun of Lavy and her hacking idea.........I meant to say why not...looks like.....hacking is becoming a professional art...now....
This means holidays, spending time with family....and lots of food........is any fasting involve?
This means holidays, spending time with family....and lots of food........is any fasting involve?
yeah
it's fun
no fasting
it was yesterday
but maine nahi kiya
I need to learn thisOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
no
in first year
teacher was about to teach this
but time nahi mila😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5