I watched it 6 times already😎(wasted the time rewatching the same episode 6 times rather than watching the pending 10-12 episodes🤣)Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Bucky! 🤗
Still writing 😆
I watched the episode exactly 5 times today...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched it 6 times already😎(wasted the time rewatching the same episode 6 times rather than watching the pending 10-12 episodes🤣)Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Bucky! 🤗
Still writing 😆
I watched the episode exactly 5 times today...😆
I see😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Just for fun 🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I watched it 6 times already😎(wasted the time rewatching the same episode 6 times rather than watching the pending 10-12 episodes🤣)
🤣
I also have to watch 10 pending episodes I guess 🤣
But exhausted my data pack in yesterday's episode🤣
😳😳Is that so Mishtu? (I know it was not for me, just kidding😆)
🤣🤣BaddOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
🤣
I also have to watch 10 pending episodes I guess 🤣
But exhausted my data pack in yesterday's episode🤣
Me had a badddddd dream 🤓 during afternoon😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
😳😳Is that so Mishtu? (I know it was not for me, just kidding😆)
Aadha is for you and others 😆
The epi inspired me to make a VM Let's see if I'll be able to complete it though😆
🤣
I warched the episode while running on the treadmill Today 🤣 morning 🤣
The epi inspired me to make a VM Let's see if I'll be able to complete it though😆
Yayyy waiting🥳
I wanted to make on main phir bhi tumko ... But yesterday's episode ruined my mood...
I am making in Ishq sufiyana and tera fitoor😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5