Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
This is what we need to do when our FL is yet to understand her feelings but the other fictional pair is already together🤣
I got it.....guess for lockdown...Cvs are making us circle....more than...FL...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
This is what we need to do when our FL is yet to understand her feelings but the other fictional pair is already together🤣
I got it.....guess for lockdown...Cvs are making us circle....more than...FL...
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Yes dear, she's the same person😊
Thanks...Buddy.......good to see you're visiting sometime here...now...I initially thought the younger girl was you......sorry...don't laugh at me.........
Originally posted by: 3P4Z7SIPXVH5MEJG
I got it.....guess for lockdown...Cvs are making us circle....more than...FL...
yes😆
jhumri damru ke love sagas😆
I don't mind the slow pace building........but extending pace annoys me a bit......that might be the result of situation........forgiven...
Originally posted by: VDTF2ST3SQA6MWXY
I don't mind the slow pace building........but extending pace annoys me a bit......that might be the result of situation........forgiven...
Did you see yesterday's epi...it gave a good pace the track!
Yes....because of the restrictions on shooting they will have to stretch this track!
hi kya pakare h jhumri aur damru kitchen mein?? pyar ki kichdki??😆
hi kya pakare h jhumri aur damru kitchen mein?? pyar ki kichdki??😆
Shayad....
![]()
Pyaar ke ladoo bhi phut rahe honge mann mein😆
lavy you said shayad so im imagining the shayad song playing on them now 🤣🤣
lavy you said shayad so im imagining the shayad song playing on them now 🤣🤣
Now even I started imagining🤣
Perfect song for our JhuMru🤣