Tired..??
It will be too hectic na to tackle studies and works online within deadline...😔
Lot's of homework and assignments...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tired..??
It will be too hectic na to tackle studies and works online within deadline...😔
Lot's of homework and assignments...
Hi, Sujz...Hai all
What's with your siggie and dp😲???
Tired..??
It will be too hectic na to tackle studies and works online within deadline...😔
Lot's of homework and assignments...
Yes extraaaaaa load 🥺
Thankfully I had only one class today... Most of the days I have three classes ... Sometimes I becomes four or even five if you count the exams .
See this guys.... 🤣🤣🤣
Normal days kab aayenge re... Fed up with these online versions... 🤔Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes extraaaaaa load 🥺
Thankfully I had only one class today... Most of the days I have three classes ... Sometimes I becomes four or even five if you count the exams .
Normal days kab aayenge re... Fed up with these online versions... 🤔
Yes 😭
I wanna cry 😭
Online mein padhne se zyada chillate hain sab
Yes I can feel you...
My sister is also having same issues....
Restless schedule..
Dp looks scary re...