Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yes reminding me of old Anurag 😳 He was looking so tired last week .
I felt like naveen babu track anurag... Who gets locked himself in bathroom🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Yes reminding me of old Anurag 😳 He was looking so tired last week .
I felt like naveen babu track anurag... Who gets locked himself in bathroom🤣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I felt like naveen babu track anurag... Who gets locked himself in bathroom🤣
Eyes
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJDSIEhuKB/?igshid=2zh7d5mf6gpy
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I felt like naveen babu track anurag... Who gets locked himself in bathroom🤣
Your anurag is mad he went back to his baby komo track 1 😆 NB vala abhi sitha climax pe dikhega tuje lol
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Your anurag is mad he went back to his baby komo track 1 😆 NB vala abhi sitha climax pe dikhega tuje lol
I am getting irritated😆
https://twitter.com/Anzayyyyy/status/1297068550822273024?s=09
Anyone feels that prelika will end up in one more challenge soonnn
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEMVFEbB4XI/?igshid=ewjip5g614c6
Ganpathi bappa wishing for anuprepie doing aarti this year ..and pls bless us to let show go offair🙏🙏🙏
Happy happy anuprepie this season
https://twitter.com/PriyanshiM75/status/1297161492698202113?s=09
https://www.instagram.com/p/CELlBtQhDAB/
The moment when everything started changing last year. 😆. And Jia was really cute as young Kukki. 😍