Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Maan want to take Geet fr check up bz he thought she neglecting baby but get ashamed to know she visited Dr in Ludhiana 

Geet is upset bz Maan going fr meeting out of city but happily let him go there love remain like this 

jaya343434 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update....little girl is copy of Geet and same eyes of Maan... Wow nice one.. Maaneet journey is nice 

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update n maan n geet love remains same n it became stronger by passing time n anvika maan n geet daughter was very cute n is innocent like her mother n temper like her father n maan promised her to cook her favourite food n geet help him n thnxx for pm me

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

aww a beautiful end to a great story....so glad things all worked out well at the end...and geet is a part of the office and maan is listening to her for suggesions etc....love cutie princess....but their love for eqach other does not diminish just grows more and more

sanum23 thumbnail

Naina and Geet having bf and enjoying their time together 

When naina went in Meera came to Geet and invite them fr her marriage and confess about attack Geet get afraid and worried fr hr baby 

Meera left hope that not hr another 

plan

Maan came and give her surprise

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Epilogue

Damn... I was held up for 2 days... Idhar aa ke dekha tha toh Epilogue...😲

This was so abrupt...

This was really a brilliant story we got to read on Maaneet...❤️

So Maaneet have a little princess... Love her , she seems so much like our Maaneet...

The family looks complete and so contended...

Beautiful...

Thanks Simran!!!

🥳

sanum23 thumbnail

Maan went Ludhiana to buy house where Geet lived 2 months and Geet was really happy to own thAt house 

She was getting ready fr Meera wedding but seeing her tried face naina didn't allowed hr so Maan dev told they will attend marriage Geet gave letter fr Meera 

sanum23 thumbnail

Maan warn Meera about her deeds bz he read Geet letter bz he get suspicious about letter bz Meera is not her friend

Maan love his Geet to much that he let her go

Geet pregnancy making her lazy Maan enjoying and happy to pamper  her

shail_j15 thumbnail

Hi, I would like to read this story...but I don't know how...can you please let me know what to do ...it looks interesting