https://twitter.com/swami_aayushi/status/1296668561675554816?s=20
beautiful sketch of pandavas eyes and vin liked it in twitter❤🏆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/swami_aayushi/status/1296668561675554816?s=20
beautiful sketch of pandavas eyes and vin liked it in twitter❤🏆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Hey guys no one watched episode kya? Due to rains the episode transmission is getting hampered in my town. Hope you guys are well Andy, Mages, Naq, FP, Deepika, Arpita..?
I'm okay 😊. I've symptoms though so I am in isolation.
I watched the episode today😭
https://twitter.com/swami_aayushi/status/1296668561675554816?s=20
beautiful sketch of pandavas eyes and vin liked it in twitter❤🏆
Yudi's eyes looking like he had not slept for many days😆
Originally posted by: Andy3456
I'm okay 😊. I've symptoms though so I am in isolation.
I watched the episode today😭
get well soon yaara💐
how can he sleep afterall he stake his wife and bros😡
True though.
SPMB was Yudi friendly. I mean they gave him clean chit in many scenes. I wish they showed something like him getting nightmares during Vanwaas. And Drau consoling him❤️
Originally posted by: Andy3456
True though.
SPMB was Yudi friendly. I mean they gave him clean chit in many scenes. I wish they showed something like him getting nightmares during Vanwaas. And Drau consoling him❤️
aww drau's one touch mushy is gone case🤣🤣
yup sp bharat made him so friendly in real epic he deserves a slap😡😡🤮
aww drau's one touch mushy is gone case🤣🤣
yup sp bharat made him so friendly in real epic he deserves a slap😡😡🤮
Drau's one touch and he would start smiling again☺️