If you stay active, it should take you about 3 weeks. 😆Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Thanks Gladiator. Pray for me to turn Sizzler soon. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
If you stay active, it should take you about 3 weeks. 😆Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Thanks Gladiator. Pray for me to turn Sizzler soon. 🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 really 16-18 wale how when what
There are so many reasons.
Love, friendship, family, studies - so many kinds of heartbreaks. 😎
Ye threads are at high speed😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Thanks Gladiator. Pray for me to turn Sizzler soon. 🤪
Ye haadsa kab hua
I guess breaks are good Ennuyi
Have you had a break in between?
You are such an awesome sheep! This isn't how Ennuyi performs na
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
There are so many reasons.
Love, friendship, family, studies - so many kinds of heartbreaks. 😎
Oh yeahhhh
Some one has made the right guess 🤣
Another nostalgia round and I'll stab u 😡
Why? 🥺Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me is sad Shera🥺
Chodo 🤔
I am practically not okay today but I have had worse days so theek hi hai
How are you?
I hope you feel better soon. 🤗
I'm doing good!!
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Guess the next theme!
Hint: All sheeps have experienced it!😈
Zeal is making the editing chips scorecard! Give him a little time!
School