I have always heard prerna and Bajaj were more popular never thought Anurag prerna will winOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
I didn't know people prefer Cezanne & Parth over Rajeev Khandelwal 😳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I have always heard prerna and Bajaj were more popular never thought Anurag prerna will winOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
I didn't know people prefer Cezanne & Parth over Rajeev Khandelwal 😳🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
U don't like her ?Thanks Oppo🤗
Points and Goals nahi aye atleast Chips toh aye 😆
Yaar I have a doubt did you bet your chips ?
I like her but I didnt want her to win because Glady chose this tough question and voted for her😡
Nope i didnt bet any
wow u won .. who was ur opponent ?Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
💃💃💃💃 Thankyouuuu trissss
😭😭 LP give me hug how can laal dupatta win 😡
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Laal dupatta🤣

You rock from the bottom this time! We like the waves girl!😎
Party time to not being dull consistent! Mehhh mehh mehhh! 🥳 I like topping to not topping WAY MORE!
Yes. Who cares about topping.

Boring indeed. Meh. 🤡

Have to say am enjoying this freedom from prefect role 🤣..
Me is heartbroken nowOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Agree , but I am unique sheep , so once Zeal is free I will give him questions too 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Most of them must have ditched their own favs to choose KZK 🤣
Or you shouldnt have precised Ekta soap. Then ArShi would have won hands down 😭