6/12 ⭐️ Like I predicted my sehwag avatar has come in full force now 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
6/12 ⭐️ Like I predicted my sehwag avatar has come in full force now 🤡
OMGGGG did amna lose
YESSS YES YESSSS🥳
Akshi congrats on winning bet
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
wildy should have asked them to precise KZK 1 or KZK 2 🤣
Then no would have choose it
Shock of the round, FF is a topper? 😲
Wooohooo, Congrats FF ⭐️🥳
Answers to tumne diye🤓
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
6/12 ⭐️ Like I predicted my sehwag avatar has come in full force now 🤡
This is still good .. .. am happy for you . This round was tricky ..
Me is still unhappy🥺Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Some Qs were TV related n BW related naa Alexia
No one bet on her isn’t it 🤣