you can do it soon👍🏼Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I know. I want to be a Sizzler. Pretty Burgundy colour.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
you can do it soon👍🏼Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I know. I want to be a Sizzler. Pretty Burgundy colour.
Snake to sabne nokia 3310 main khela hai
Tetris wale to purane console aate they , boys would remember
Yesterday we did talk about this one a lot 😆
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Arre mene nahi jeeta mujhe 20 Chips kiu diya
Billi you thought Hajmola would be embarrassing but it was Poppins😒
Snake to sabne nokia 3310 main khela hai
Tetris wale to purane console aate they , boys would remember
I was more into the tank game.
Snake to sabne nokia 3310 main khela hai
Tetris wale to purane console aate they , boys would remember
I played this too!
FF is a topper? Yeh kya ho gaya?
![]()
![]()
Damn Congrats,mera aashirwad milte hi FF is a topper..

FF topping 90s Indian nostalgia round without being an Indian,took down all Indians. 🥳

I can't find Q12 answer. What is it? 🤡
tumhara opponent kaun hai billiOriginally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Arre mene nahi jeeta mujhe 20 Chips kiu diya
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I can't find Q12 answer. What is it? 🤡
Laal dupatta