Awwwww 😭😭❤️Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Kurkure page and their caption is sweet ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJtiJBhLxg/?igshid=oogpwqk11eoh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awwwww 😭😭❤️Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Kurkure page and their caption is sweet ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJtiJBhLxg/?igshid=oogpwqk11eoh
Like, A LOTTTT!🤣
not really proud of you at all😆Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
YEAASSSS..🤣
Now do you see how good I am at concealing or being inexpressive😆
Abey bs yahi to bolna hai, I do you what Sana does to Sidharth🤣🤪
pakad skte hain to pakad leinOriginally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
Aapke shohar mujhe and catcher ko wahin pohnchayenge🤣
Hm Jupiter mein hai
Awaaz nai aa rahi🤣🤣
ja yaara tune to muje disappoint kr diyaOriginally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
I have this thing at peace that he knows what I feel, but I haven't said him anything
But now I feel like he wants some words lol.. so Im practicing i day and nigh to say😆
Asli vali to teri hilli hui hai🤣
Chalo lovelies, am off for now. ☕️ Biskoot time around my parts 😆
Special thanks to Perksie, Archie and Rabi for dropping by today 🤗
It’s nice to let one’s hair down here and go silly atleast sometimes.
And we are never going to stop seeing this Sidnaaz ad! ❤️And Kurkure ki Jai 😆
EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED?🤣🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
not really proud of you at all😆
Abey bs yahi to bolna hai, I do you what Sana does to Sidharth🤣🤪
I'll tell him main phaar k rkhdugi tu mera hai mera he hai🤣
wese thats a good idea! thanks catcher🤣
yes❤️Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Kurkure page and their caption is sweet ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJtiJBhLxg/?igshid=oogpwqk11eoh
Awaaz aa nhi rahi, wo aa nahi sakte.. masla he khtm🤣🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
pakad skte hain to pakad lein
Hm Jupiter mein hai
Awaaz nai aa rahi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Kurkure page and their caption is sweet ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJtiJBhLxg/?igshid=oogpwqk11eoh
Aapke iss meethe se rishtey ko kisiki nazar na lagey !!! Awwwww
Dil se likha hai !!!