You can be surprise winnerOriginally posted by: togepe30
6 baje gaye but 7 bajna abhi baaki hai🤣
Puri hai humaari haar ki taiyaari!🤪
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You can be surprise winnerOriginally posted by: togepe30
6 baje gaye but 7 bajna abhi baaki hai🤣
Puri hai humaari haar ki taiyaari!🤪
😆
Originally posted by: TPR4VDLVE53LI3CV
Congrats Wildy, viewbie banne ki khushi me sabko 10 10 de do
I agree 😆, but we need twelve Ennuyi
Chalo Roulette nahi jita toh extra questions nahi honge na next round mein
?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know but this round cant predict what ppl will ans isliye
I thought you 3 will go for 20 chips Anyway All the best hope you recover some chips.
Yup so many suprises🤪
That would surprise me the most.
But no, my answers don't seem to match anyone's so far🤣
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
I thought you 3 will go for 20 chips Anyway All the best hope you recover some chips.
Ya i wanted to but i have 65 chips n i bet some for roulette so i coudnt afford to go all in for poker hence
Thanks if i win 20 it will be leveled as i lost roulette bet
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Highest score is double digit.nita is that you?😳
Are you kidding 😡
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Chalo Roulette nahi jita toh extra questions nahi honge na next round mein
?
Still possible as whoever betted highest can get der choice of oppo n Q
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I dont think so but u never kmow
Didnt you see my answer , why is everyone making me confused 🤣