Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
these dramas keep focusing on negative stuff which is why im bored of watcing now
They should come with new refreshing stories
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
these dramas keep focusing on negative stuff which is why im bored of watcing now
They should come with new refreshing stories
instead of focusing on social issues, they should promote good friendships and family bonding
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
instead of focusing on social issues, they should promote good friendships and family bonding
Agreed
they should make dramas like Angan which was based on family relationships.
even aangan got annoying near the end
33:33.kashf aur wajdan ki shadi ho hi gyi.
MUBARAK HO!!!!!!
Kashf and Wajdan got married. I would have hated it if Zoya got her way.
Still not able to believe that the father got the two married. I still feel like there is something bad thats gonna happen to them, thanks to Zoya.
so that means not all her dreams come true?
Finally Kasf aur Wajdaan ki shadi hogai. Finally Kasf ko bhi koi sukh mila. Kasf's mother and Phopo are so selfish. Muhje last k father dy zaida uski maa buri lagti hai.
Jisa iss dramey ka track record raha i am not getting good vibes from this wedding. Kuch na kuch tu garbar hogi. I hope Kasf ka Zoya aur Wajdaan ki shadi wala dream jhoota ho.
I never saw that twist coming!! But yeah I too keep dreading something bad will happen to nullify this marriage. No way they will be happy together but I would absolutely hate it if zoya too got married to wajdan, she is such an evil selfish witch.