when I joined IF there was no viewbie
only Moderators and admins
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
when I joined IF there was no viewbie
only Moderators and admins
So you are also moderator, Which level?
Shayad se ussi ke liye we couldn't talk muchOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am mostly liking posts I guess beech mein aur bhi kaam aa jate hain🤔
waise everyone is promoting their stories here
should I also start🤣
I wasn't promoting bas mere Signature main meri poetry ke baad it came🤣
But karo karo promote karo hum bhi toh padhe
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zabardasti koi DT nahi bana sakta🤣
But must I say I admire your bravery👏
🙈
Thanks Lexi Bhen!🤣
Viewbies are first level Moderators above them are the Moderators and then comes the Channel Mods and above them are the Global ModsOriginally posted by: hbkrocks
So you are also moderator, Which level?
what is the difference in powers between viewbie and moderatorOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Viewbies are first level Moderators above them are the Moderators and then comes the Channel Mods and above them are the Global Mods
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
As Komolika she will be happy coz she is between the majority fav
And as Kashish she will be happy too
So much bhi karlo its Aamna only
Huh i think many likes Urvashi as komo but ya Aamna is getting lot of appreciation for komo right
You will enjoy a lot
It reminds me of the time Espresso came onboard
Highest score is double digit.nita is that you?😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Alexia or WD can ans regarding are viewbie mods 😳
11th i wrote Tom n jerry coz i knew everyome will go with that
Good for you but you should have asked this in simpler ways 😒