Gathering momentum

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

8/20- Today’s epi was quite interesting - Anupama did not back down - saw some fire in her at long last. She left the house even as Leela tried to stop her. She was determined to set right her Toshu’s love life, Anupama was firm and confident and spoke eye to eye with the insolent Rakhi. Her comeback to Rakhi when that woman told Anupama that as a working woman she had no time for Anu was on the mark. Anu’s responses to Rakhi’s surliness was to the point and logical. When insulted about her desi cooking, Anupama did not bat an eyelid and asked Rakhi instead of Mexican and Italian for maukha to set things right. She made sure to let Rakhiben know that the woman had insulted her samman but that Anu would overlook that because of her love for her son. She made the lady change her mind. The sharth placed by Rakhiben was not some earth shattering one - it was merely to have the arrogant Vanraj apologize to Rakhi. Above all, Anupama’s admonishment to Vanraj when he spoke about their son being weak showed none of her habitual hesitancy. 

Paritosh acting as a love sick puppy was to be expected, I guess. His blaming his mom for Rakhi’s atrocious behavior was no surprise either. Liked that Kinjal told him off for constantly having a bad attitude towards his mom.  

Was Pakhi lying about the cigarettes? Were they hers or her friend’s? Samar was great as a responsible big brother. No bro code when it comes to such stuff, he made that very clear.

Coming to Vanraj, man was not too insufferable today. He was upset with Rakhi, rightly so. Told his wife that her respect was his respect and surprisingly looked like he meant what he said. He was also relieved that the rishta had not gone forward with Kinjal’s family and that it had been nipped In the bud. He was not blaming his wife in his monologues and did not care that Kinjal’s family had money, he recognized Rakhi had no class. His remark about Paritosh having forgotten his old relationships even before the new one was forged rang true. Paritosh’s comment to his dad about Vanraj’s arrogance was well deserved even though out of line. 

All in all, a nice episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i dont understand this paritosh at all when kinjal told him that Anupama aunty  is here and even she asked apology  to rakhiben i thought paritosh going to appreciate his mother atleast for this but no instead in front of  vinraj create an scene and blamed anu for rakhiben shart like seriously 💔 and what kind of condition rakhiben keep i thought may be he asked paritosh to become ghar jamai but she asked sorry from vinraj  like really kya iss se shah family ke soch badal jayega ? more then life style different its become ego problem now