"Happy Birthday" A thread of Celebration /Bday wishes/Page30/Aug 21

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Happy Birthday to you Barun. You captivated millions of minds and hearts with your intoxicated smile and simplicity in your nature. Barun Sobti, An expressive yet deep actor, known as "Method actor" among many, but has its own charm. It is a saying woh aye aur cha gaye... Yes, he came and conquered. 

But he stood tall in one charmful and suave character among all and that is Arnav Singh Raizada.

The whole layout of his character starts when he lands like an ASR and then takes off his aviators, symbolically his ASR avatar changed to Arnav and here you go music changes and he is back to that night as a 14 years old boy whose past is in his emotionless eyes where darkness has prevailed over these years.

His attitude changes to a determined man yet with the attitude of a young boy with immense anger and revenge...Whenever ASR won, Arnav was buried even deeper. Every decision we make in life comes as a stem from one of two options: love or fear. ASR emerges due to fear. Fear of love which he had for his mother. The loss of that love made him hollow. But Arnav never forgets to love. Love for his sister and then the love of his life. Khushi. In the end, love prevails, but ASR learns how to direct fears to conquer love. That transformation was done stupendously none other than Barun Sobti.

His other characters which I love is Anthony in Derma, Arjun in Tu Hai Mera Sunday, and Nikhil in Asur. I hope and wish to see many Avatars of him which I want to and dream about because I know he is the one who can nail em.

#barunsobtisays / Happy Birthday, Barun. Many many happy returns of the day our star. Stay Blessed!

You are awesome, 🤗

When there is no thread, you created a beautiful one for our beautiful actors. I was thinking to ask you but you are having no time these days. but you gave us a surprise...

Thank You ❤️

Now this man who probably has no clue of us but we adore him and love him like no one.

Happy Birthday Barun. Jiyo hazaron saal.

Edited by xZoyax - 3 years ago

Thank You Z, I just PM as I usually don't . You got here so quickly?

Yes you are right, he has no clue of us and I want to keep that way, never wished to meet him or anything like that, I am not into that at all. I enjoy things my way.

Last year was the first year when we didn't have any thread so I thought why not I make one...just enjoying old time.

Awesome thread dear Faiqa 👌 😍 I am always a sucker for your beautiful edits & GIFs & it’s a treat to see more of that on Barun’s birthday today 🎂🍰🎁🥳 Happy birthday Barun, our Khushi’s Arnav ~ Arnav Singh Raizada ~ ASR 😘❤️💓

🥳😍 Oh, di this is a surprise and I am so happy that you sent message too.

🎂🎁🥳 Happy birthday Barun, My favorite of all 😘❤️💓

Beautiful👏

and I love this  Look a hi smile. Happy Bday Barun🥳

Happy Birthday dear Barun.🎂

Thank u so much Faiqa for this beautiful birthday thread❤Aur aapke edits sone pe suhaga,it's so so awesome👏👏

Wishing the most Amazing Person with Golden heart a Veryy veryy veryyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barun 🥳U were and will always be my First and Last Love in ITVHeartHeart..The Feel ..Emotions..the Connection which I feel for u is something else..I never ever gonna feel that for anyone ..And It will remain with me in my heart till the end Heart

Happy Birthday

BARUN..Ek chhota sa edit meri taraf se☺️Image