Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I didn't mean YOU'RE better 🤣
I called it first. 🤣
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
🤣🤣
If I'm a langoor, you're a langoor ki behen.
This was my baby picture:
This was your baby picture:
Your baby pic:
![]()
I was the most adorable, and cutest baby everrrrrrr. 
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I called it first. 🤣
Noooo, I did! 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Noooo, I did! 🤣
Tune toh sirf chashma pehna tha.
It was pretty obvious you were only talking about me. 🤣😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Babua is delusional like Ridhz😆
Of course he is. No wonder he chose to play her. It came natural to him.
Made a correction in awards post on page 100. todha minor hai, but important hai (for you, specially, Gur)
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Of course he is. No wonder he chose to play her. It came natural to him.
You shouldn't have said that, ab aapki band bajegi😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Made a correction in awards post on page 100. todha minor hai, but important hai (for you, specially, Gur)
Page 100 par awards kaha hai?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You shouldn't have said that, ab aapki band bajegi😆
Don't think I haven't noticed you playing for both sides either. 🤣🤣