My appreciations are never one-liners😎
Lol I sound so self obsessed🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
My appreciations are never one-liners😎
Lol I sound so self obsessed🤣
was it himOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I havent seen QH so not sure but yes when I watched EHT i was like yeh toh HINNNA hai haye

Because I remember watching QH seeing him with Simone singh😆
Ya there were cute ❤️Yes it was 4 siblings story.
I really liked lead couple playd by kratika and Vivan.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My appreciations are never one-liners😎
Lol I sound so self obsessed🤣
🤣🤣 i am not good with big big lines as I dont know what all to write so yeah i stick with one liner 🤣
Would wait for it 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I would thank the Shepherds but I need time for a lamba sa post🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
was it him
Because I remember watching QH seeing him with Simone singh😆
There were 2 heroes I rem' this guy was the second lead and the main lead was Rahul Bhat..
I love making collages too ... In hostel library they get rid of old magazines after period of time ... Students can take it they want ... I used take them and make collages and hide it under my bed ... 🤣 mostly sports personalities ❤️
.Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I love making collages too ... In hostel library they get rid of old magazines after period of time ... Students can take it they want ... I used take them and make collages and hide it under my bed ... 🤣 mostly sports personalities ❤️
Me too😳
Okay they were two of them ? I remember only this guyOriginally posted by: WP6J7W6O6YZI5CPW
There were 2 heroes I rem' this guy was the second lead and the main lead was Rahul Bhat..
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/?igsh=MWhyN2ZtN3I2aGgydA==
What a gigantic fall In 2019, Advani shot to fame with Kabir Singh and Good News and she followed that with an interesting trajectory with a...
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
5