https://twitter.com/ShineGlitzy/status/1296346324753760261
Billi day ke baad machar day🤣
Our vote goes to lady machhar any time🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/ShineGlitzy/status/1296346324753760261
Billi day ke baad machar day🤣
Our vote goes to lady machhar any time🤣
The way he was saying ek coffee to theek se bana nahi sakti....his frustration🤣
ओ, अच्छी लगे दिल को मेरे
हर तेरी बात रे
साया तेरा बन के चलूँ
इतना है ख्वाब रे
काँधे पे सर रख के तेरे
कट जाए रात रे
बीते ये दिन थामे तेरा
हाथों में हाथ रे
❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/ShineGlitzy/status/1296346324753760261
Billi day ke baad machar day🤣
Omg 🤣🤣 people are wishing Happy lady machar day for them🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
The way he was saying ek coffee to theek se bana nahi sakti....his frustration🤣
Previous night he was having coffee silently made by her and scanning her ☺️ and next day such a 🤣 typical boy 🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
ओ, अच्छी लगे दिल को मेरे
हर तेरी बात रे
साया तेरा बन के चलूँ
इतना है ख्वाब रे
काँधे पे सर रख के तेरे
कट जाए रात रे
बीते ये दिन थामे तेरा
हाथों में हाथ रे
❤️❤️❤️
Beautiful Anjali ❤️ I miss them so much .
Previous night he was having coffee silently made by her and scanning her ☺️ and next day such a 🤣 typical boy 🤣
Jab apna matlab ho to chupchap bina shikayat ke coffee gatak lo chahe jaisi bhi bani ho🤣
Shatir khiladi to wo pehle din se tha😉
Omg 🤣🤣 people are wishing Happy lady machar day for them🤣
Craziness for them is of another level🤣
Bas andhe sony aur ph ko nahi dikha ye😡
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Craziness for them is of another level🤣
Bas andhe sony aur ph ko nahi dikha ye😡
More than channel I hate that lady 🤬 her insta pages are filled comments of fans
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Jab apna matlab ho to chupchap bina shikayat ke coffee gatak lo chahe jaisi bhi bani ho🤣
Shatir khiladi to wo pehle din se tha😉
Yeah🤣🤣 such a player he is . I so wanted to see them exploring their skills re ☺️🤣 but we did get in all your FF's ☺️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277