Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Oh yes, hide & seek used to be fun too. 😆 We used to hide in people's gardens. 😆
Cupboards were my favourite place 😆
I loved them so much ❤️Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I remember the craze over diaries that had similar type of covers. I was really inspired to write diary entries and fantasised about it being found 500 years later (ultimately labelled as a historical monument).
The future needed to know that a girl by the name of Samira existed, who wrote very vital information for future generations (Hi my name is Samira and I am 10 years old. My favourite actor is Shahrukh Khan and I love Arjun Rampal).
👏👏

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Gotta thank Zeal & WD for this theme, it's bringing back childhood memories Loving these discussions!! ❤️
I agree
i feel like a pakka Indian now
Water balloons used to be fun too, fill em up & target people 🤣

Heya people!
I am back!
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Anyone had a tamagotchi? I treated and cared for mine like a mother loved their child ❤️
I did I did!! It would beep every now and then, even during my class!
I miss water balloonsOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Water balloons used to be fun too, fill em up & target people 🤣
aww yes, we still play it with the kids!!
Water guns too 😆
