Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good one Partner
Thanks Partner , confident about two answers 😆 and if sheep betrayed my two points , well can't do anything about it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Good one Partner
Thanks Partner , confident about two answers 😆 and if sheep betrayed my two points , well can't do anything about it
How many left?
Result kab aayenge Zeal???
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You are officially one of my favourites then
PhD in what field?
I am thinking of doing it in Marine Biology
Computational math/physics.
Hmm, marine biology! I know nothing about it. 😆Interesting though, don't know anyone who is in that field. What is your undergrad degree in?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Heisenberg would have been your favourite then
Aisa koi favourite scientist nahi hai
Bass I dislike Newton 😡
Baaki I believe I like Archimedes and Up-thrust and Flotation principles more than these.
Pascal
Curie family!
Bohot log hain
Oh hello topper you have to get a good scoreOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Thanks Partner , confident about two answers 😆 and if sheep betrayed my two points , well can't do anything about it
This cribbing wont work
In maths Calculus used to give nightmares.Same I was good in Maths till 10th then it went downhill.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I don't like Maths
Wavy curve
Then sum of infinite terms
And a lot more but I have forgotten
I wasn't good at Maths at all
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh hello topper you have to get a good score
This cribbing wont work
I haven't said a word about the rest ten question partner , it can go either way, see not cribbing about them , just gloating about the two I am confident about 😆. Will see
Chalo there are some to give me company 😆
Mere liye toh dono hi difficult 😆
This sounds interestingOriginally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Computational math/physics.
Hmm, marine biology! I know nothing about it. 😆Interesting though, don't know anyone who is in that field. What is your undergrad degree in?
Tell me about your field na
My degree is Oceanography
Me toh both.Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
maths was my favourite but found science difficult.
My fav were English and Social Science
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k