Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No Parallax isn't errorsOriginally posted by: BoonAndBane
De Broglie and Lyman are chemistry no? Atomic one.
Parallax is error, I guess.
Glycolysis sound like Biochemistry.
Its the difference apparent position of an image from two distinct points or two line of sights
Yes ma'am! Hope it works out for you🥳
OMGDe brogile eq. Lamda=h/p
Lyman Balmer and the last one Humphreys🤣🤣
Now I'm feeling Nostalgic in real sense
Btw who is your Favourite Physicist? Mine Neils Bohr!
Even I am getting the nostalgia hitting me hard
Balmer series
Omg the memories
Neils Bohr is one of the best
Remember Werner Heisenberg ?
I just realised this was a bit misleading🤣
It has now become your identity🤣Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
😡 and me are like zameen asmaan Ka fark🤪
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Werner Heisenberg
Any particular reason he is your favorite?
And Mine freezer has Shami Kebabs.
yummm i love them
chapli i only like in burger
I don't have any fav FTNOriginally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Any particular reason he is your favorite?
I am more of a Biologist person
I just named him because we started talking about DeBrogile, Lyman and Balmer
Galti se mistake ho gayi 😡use karke😒Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It has now become your identity🤣
2005....beat that🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k