Did you use them in the Roulette?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you use them in the Roulette?😆
Waiting to see who is going to the late lateef this time.
R0 you
R1 Glady
R2 ???
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Sad ...
I like this song ... Used to ve dps from this song (towards d end of this song) during Rockerz days ... Matches very well 😆
Ooo I love this song I was one weird movie lol 😆 wow it's been so many years hasn't it?!
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Happy Birthday Pranushka 🥳
May all your wishes get fulfilled and you have a happy and healthy life ahead. ❤️
Stay Blessed ❤️
Thank you ji🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congrats WD for winning the 'Labyrinth of Words!'🥳👏
Thanks Lavy!🤩🤩
What's a drag queen though?😆
Man who dresses up in women's clothes 😆
Our team lost even after writing such a great story😭😆 You said you were waiting for it for so long. Whatever happened to actually reading it, you little liar!🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Did you use them in the Roulette?😆
NOO I missed the round both times 😭 I already had people in my mind to bet on also 😭
Mithu Congrats 🤗
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k