Yup I saw!! Congrats Nita for getting in earlier 🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yup I saw!! Congrats Nita for getting in earlier 🥳
Good night SilpaOriginally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Good night guys.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yup I saw!! Congrats Nita for getting in earlier 🥳
Thank You , if only I could send my answers that fast somehow 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Roulette is fun.... wanted another go!! 🥳
glady, are you watching the match? 🥳
Some of the questions are driving me mad... I'm I really seeing 6 options for some questions? 😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Some of the questions are driving me mad... I'm I really seeing 6 options for some questions? 😳
Yes. 🤣
😡 has become funny emoji for us🤣
Nope. I don't have the channel 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
glady, are you watching the match? 🥳
Are you watching it? 🥳
My head was spinning when I saw the questions!! 😳🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k