🤣🤣 yup
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 yup
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yay we got 4. Congrats Minnie, Silpa and Gladi
Yah! I'm in!!!
I'll send my bet to Zeal.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I always come at the right time😆
Yup yay good job
Yayyy we got in... Congrats Soni, Silpa & Minnie 🥳
Roulette is fun.... wanted another go!! 🥳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Roulette is fun.... wanted another go!! 🥳
I am also playing this round 😆
Oh yeah u got it😉
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Good night guys.
Good night😃
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k