Originally posted by: HateSober
😂😂🤷🏼♀️ I did it after ages.
Just hoping we didn’t bore or irritate anyone 😂😂🙈
No Nidhi you both have been really awesome participants🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂😂🤷🏼♀️ I did it after ages.
Just hoping we didn’t bore or irritate anyone 😂😂🙈
No Nidhi you both have been really awesome participants🤗
Originally posted by: HateSober
😂😂🤷🏼♀️ I did it after ages.
Just hoping we didn’t bore or irritate anyone 😂😂🙈
Not at all 😆
We enjoyed it though 😉
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
The member who has been entertaining all of us with her posts all through the contest.
Any guesses who she is
She is
NitaReid
Here is something special for you
Woot woot! Nitaaaa!🤗
Congratz girl!
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
BEGINNING WITH,
the fastest, promptest and
Always FIRST to answer every round!
APNI,
FASTEST FINGER FIRST !!!!!!
TC_FA!
Taaaaanii my girl🤟🤟🤟🤟
Supergirl of this contest....
👏 super express train.... Congo shango girl
Yayyy congrats Nita🥳
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
The member who has been entertaining all of us with her posts all through the contest.
Any guesses who she is
She is
NitaReid
Here is something special for you
Really Me

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Up next,
Are our very own Jodi.
Not Jay Veeru to be precise par usse bhi kam nahi!
I'm talking about our Spammer jodi!
Confused?
Let me clear things.
Ab samjha!?!?!?
YOIIISSSS!
I'm talking about Lucifer ke pankhe,
WildestDreams
HateSober
Here is your flaunty-siggy!
why dont i feel good about this?
why do i feel j? 😭
Congrats Pari🥳 for nautanki award
Nita 🤗
Congratulations 🥳
You have been amazing co-participant and a entertainer ❤️
Always Ganny is the winner for us 😆❤️